Monday, November 12, 2012

YourDuino your a good site.

Haven't written in a while but I really wanted to write this for other people's reference:
I just receiver my order from www.yourduino.com or otherwise know as http://arduino-direct.com/sunshop/ , And everything WENT exactly AS you would expect a normal online shop would act.
Well except that there was a problem linking to the paypal thing and stuff but that was quickly sorted out by a customer service rep once I emailed them.

My reason for shopping with them was to get a good deal and it's hard to say if it was after the shipping and taxes. For reference I live in Toronto, Canada.
$61.75 on the Items them selves.
$19 for 3day shipping with DHL
$8.02 for GTS to Canada
$10 processing fee to DHL

a grand total of $98.77
Was it still a deal?
I would of always had to pay GTS of %13 so that is negligible
Well on the relays them selves I saved $13, so that can eliminate the processing fee of DHL
now the question is did I save $20 worth on the other products?
I guess that is what it comes down to, quantity, and then also the more you buy the the shipping goes up in cost.

Any ways over all no problems with yourduino, just make sure your saving to shipping ratio is good, i.e. but a bunch of shit.